- Use as a wheeled upright, a duffel or as a backpack ; 7812 cubic inch capacity
- Molded foot allows duffel to stand upright and also acts as a handle for easy lifting
- Corner-mounted, inline skate-style wheels and recessed, telescoping handle with exclusive Soft-Grip
- Drop-bottom lower compartment with hold-down straps, two zippered mesh pockets and a moveable divider to help organize your belongings
- Zippered divider panel between upper and lower compartments can be rolled up and secured with two hold-down straps
Who says you can’t take it with you? Certainly not our 32-Inch Drop-Bottom Wheeled Duffrite. Part wheeled upright, part duffel bag, part backpack, this roomy, rugged carry-all tames the toughest loads required for an extended stay away.This 32-inch High Sierra Drop-Bottom Wheeled Duffrite carry-on bag is actually three bags in one–use it as a wheeled upright, a duffel or as a backpack. Its smart organizing features and cargo-friendly expandability will keep you going and geared-up no matter where you are. The molded foot allows duffel to stand upright and also acts as a handle for easy lifting. It features a large main compartment, with front-load access, expands 2 inches for additional packing capacity, as well as a drop-bottom lower compartment with hold-down straps, two zippered mesh pockets and a moveable divider to help organize your belongings. The zippered divider panel between the upper and lower compartments can be rolled up and secured with two hold-down straps, creating one large compartment. It travels easily using the corner-mounted, inline skate-style wheels and recessed, telescoping handle with exclusive Soft-Grip, and it offers hidden padded backpack straps stored behind the zippered padded back panel for quick airport trekking.
- Material: Duralite Tech, 900-denier Duralite, 1200 x 1800-denier Duralite
- Overall measurement: 32 by 15.5 by 15.75 inches
- Capacity: 7812 cubic inches
About High Sierra
For over 25 years, High Sierra Sport Company has strived to provide the bags you need at a price you can afford. Specializing in adventure travel, High Sierra’s dedication to function, design, and quality shines in each product. From athletes and outdoor enthusiasts, to students, travelers, and professionals, High Sierra’s versatile, innovative products are sure to fit your needs. High Sierra Sport Company is the official supplier of bags to the U.S. Ski and Snowboarding teams, and its memberships include the Outdoor Industry Association and Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association (SGMA).
Founded in 1979 as H. Bernbaum Import & Export Company by Harry Bernbaum and Hank Bernbaum, High Sierra Sport Company has grown to become one of the largest outdoor companies in the United States. Today, High Sierra Sport Company employs 40 people and distributes and sells to more than 1,500 retailers and 2,250 corporate accounts worldwide.
Buy with confidence from Amazon